Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kitchen Cabinets, Light or Dark?

I must admit, I used to hate white cabinets!  Well, hate may be too strong of a word but I definitely always chose darker cabinets over light anytime of the week.  But now, I actually, if I dare say, really like white cabinets...if they are done right that is.  So now I have crossed over to "the other side" however, a nice dark cabinet will probably always be my favorite!  So what kind of kitchen cabinet do you fancy?  A nice light, clean airy feel or a bit darker, rich look?


Unknown


Unknown








Unknown

Unknown





Unknown

1 comment:

Meg said...

If I were to buy a house today I would definitely go with white cabinets, although those slate grey ones caught my eye. I like how white cabinets make a kitchen feel light and fresh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...